Pirate Jonny’s Scorched Pirate Spicy Shrimp
For seafood with a bit of bite, try these spicy shrimp on the grill. They take a bit more work, but I'm sure you'll agree it's worth it.
- 2 -1/2 pounds fresh shrimp
- 6 tablespoons light rum
- 2 tablespoons lemon or lime juice
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons of Pirate Jonnys™ Scorched Pirate Seasoning
- Peel and clean the shrimp, but leave the tails on.
- Combine four tablespoons of the rum with the lemon or lime juice, oil, and Pirate Jonnys™ Scorched Pirate Seasoning to make a glaze.
- Stir in the shrimp and allow marinating for thirty minutes.
- In a separate bowl, stir together the remaining rum, cider vinegar, and brown sugar.
- Thread the shrimp on skewers and grill over medium heat for three minutes on each side.
- Brush with the Scorched PIrate Glaze while cooking.
Pirate Jonnys™ Caribbean Seasoning Jalapeno Bacon Wraps
- 6 fresh jalapeno peppers, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 3 Tablespoons Pirate Jonnys™ Caribbean Seasoning
- Granny Smith Apple cut in small dices
- 12 slices bacon
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat
- Mix apple, cream cheese & Pirate Jonnys™ Scorched Pirate Seasoning together.
- Spread cream cheese mixture to fill jalapeno halves.
- Wrap with bacon. Secure with a wooden pick.
- Place on the grill (with foil under), (or in oven) and cook until bacon is crispy. About 15 minutes
Serve with a smile knowing you just made some awesome Pirate Eats